Yes, people do prefer taking matters in their own hands when it comes to cleaning the house exteriors and even mending broken and choked gutter pipelines. The result, however, is neither satisfactory nor long-lasting or definitive.
So, the only way to get things fixed to perfection is by taking the help of professionals at firms like Zachs Power washing.
Some of the services that you can always count on are given below. Have a look and decide yourself whether or not they’re worth your money.
1 . Soft Power Washing the Walls
If you’re using a hose pipe to clean your walls, all you’re doing is removing just dust and dirt, that too at the cost of damaging the paint and wall concrete. There’s also an equal amount of chance that the dirt will get splashed around the windows.
But, when professionals do it, it’s soft power washing, where:
(a). They use a detergent mixture that removes dirt and organic growth like fungus and algae.
(b). They use water in high volumes but at low pressure to target just the bad spots. It doesn’t take away the paint or concrete at all.
- Gutter Cleaning Services
Only professionals, when they step inside the gutter, can pinpoint the exact cause of the leakage or blockage. Thus, they don’t superficially fix the problem, they actually fix it. Also:
- They remove the debris.
- They offer repair services to prevent leakage or blockage during monsoon.
Besides, they offer their services without messing the surroundings. In other words, there’s no discharge of foul smell or debris in your backyard.
- Concrete Cleaning Services
Cleaning the driveway and walkway is just as important as cleaning the walls. Professionals can:
- Remove oil stains.
- Remove slipperiness by removing the growth of algae and lichens.
- Restore the shine of the concrete.
All these benefits make the driveway and walkway safe since they’re no more slippery.
- No Pressure Roof Cleaning Services
Professionals at Zachs Power washing use chemicals to kill all the organic growth instead of using water. The benefits of doing so are listed below.
- The chemical solution attacks just the organic growth and dirt. It doesn’t take away concrete chunks from the roof that water at high pressure can.
- The chemical solution gets dry within minutes of usage.
- The bigger dry chunks of dirt and algae can be brushed off. The remnants are washed away with rain.
- Professionals take pains to ensure that the solution reaches every corner of the roof so that not even an iota of moss and mildew is left behind.
On a closing note, professional cleaning services do not harm your property in any way while cleaning and repairing.